Thursday 23 July 2015

I am a Murderer! Sort of.

So today's post is quite short. So here it is,

I have been really busy lately and haven't had a chance to practice driving in a month. This is the longest I have gone without driving by the way. So last night I made a plan with my mum and my friend Elena who has passed her driving test, to go on a short drive with me.

Today I was driving around the village when these two birds decide to cross the narrow road, blocking it. So like any other person would do, I slow right down, giving them time to fly away. So I keep going slowly and the next thing I see through my mirror is bird feathers flying everywhere! I killed them! So at this point I am freaking out and crying as I drive. Not the best practice session I have had.

There you have it. My very short post on how I became a murderer. I feel awful about the whole thing and I hope they rest in peace.

- Random Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment