Monday 26 January 2015

My First Post! :)

Hey! So this is my first post ever and I don't think I will get many (or any) followers but I thought it would be fun. So I will tell you a little bit about me. My mum is Colombian and and my dad is British. I have traveled the world from a young age. I lived on a boat and crossed the Atlantic, sailing around the Caribbean. I have also had many health issues from the age of 5 but I am finally getting better a bit over 10 years later. I failed the year last year so I am repeating (which sucks!). I also have very complicated friendships and way less boy drama than last year (which I will got to another time). I have no idea how this year is going to turn out. Will I make any friends in a year who seems to hate me? Will I meet a guy? Will I finially pass my exams? Will keep you posted! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! Same with yours! Was told my life was dramatic and decided to share it! Hopefully my writing will improve over time!
    -Random Girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life seems rather complicated. I'm sure you can get some followers,maybe try adding the GFC widget to your blog or subscription by email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. I think I have done it. Not very good at computer stuff!

      Delete