Monday 23 February 2015

Random Update!

Hey everyone! Yes still here! I havnt posted in a while. If you have read my previous post you will know that I was on a trip! So did not have much free time. I also have mock week this week. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is basically a week of practice exams in exams conditions. So I've been busy revising... Fun! The other thing going on is that it is my 18th Birthday this week! Yay! Can't wait. So I may not post much in a while but will try to make it up to you. I have the 2nd part of the trip (much better than the 1st) coming up soon and I'm sure there will be posts all about my horrendous mocks and my birthday! 

Goodbye for now!

-Random Girl xx

7 comments:

  1. woow...happy birthday ya ... keeps the anniversary date when you ... ??
    vacation to Indonesia, definitely fun celebrating your birthday in our country Indonesia.

    Also visit my blog: www.mazteh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Would love to visit there one day! will check out your blog in a sec!!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday. I'm dreading the year when I have to take my exams but they're a few years away. Good luck on your mock exams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are horrible but not soo bad once youve done a few! thanks cant wait! and Thanks again. Worst one was today so at least that is over. Bit annoying that i have exams on my birthday :(

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday...wishing you the very best...have super fun on your trip and super success in your exams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel feww to visit me www.majorpanedmajorfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete