Wednesday 11 February 2015

TOP 5 SONGS!

Hey everyone! So today I am going to tell you about my Top 5 Favorite Songs.

5. Let it Go by Idina Menzel- By now everyone on the planet knows this song off by heart (no thanks to the hundreds of Christmas adverts that featured this song). I mean who doesn't love Frozen?

4. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz- I didn't actually know this song until a while after it came out but once I did hear it me and a friend became obsessed. Like reeeeeeeaaallly obsessed. We sang it everytime we were at a Party, in ANY moving vehicle, in my room, whenever we heard it play anywhere really. I mean I am pretty sure the driver who drove us everywhere when we went to Colombia a few years ago wanted to kill himself (or Jason) by the time we left.

3. Feel the Love by Rudimental (featuring John Newman)- I am sooooo excited cause I will actually get to see Rudimental live this summer at Boardmasters!!!!!!!! By the way Boardmasters is a Music Festival in the UK which also has lots of surfing events. Was really fun. Go on the following link if you would like any further info. Would definitely recommend going. http://www.boardmasters.co.uk/

2. Danza Kururo by Lucenzo and Don Omar- I originally heard it in Fast Five and fell in love with this song. It is part Spanish, part Portuguese and made Top 5 in many countries in Latin America including Colombia (where I am half from by the way).

1. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons- I love this song! I love the instruments and the lyrics and... well just about everything. It wasn't my favorite song until I heard it again in The 100, which is when I paid more attention to it and fell in love. Would love to see Imagine Dragons one day!

So those were my top 5 songs. For anyone who is reading this feel free to comment below about which are your favorite.

-Random Girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment