Tuesday 5 January 2016

Just My Luck

Hey everyone! Look! I have actually been posting stuff lately! So today I am going to talk about crushes. You see, I am a strange person. I don't really get crushes or feelings. Like ever. I am the kind of person who if on holiday, I may see a particular guy I find attractive and keep and eye out for or something but never beyond that. And it takes me forever to realise I am into a person. Then, a few days after my sudden realisation, I get bored of them and move on.

But this time it is slightly different. So I met this guy. And I have no idea what my feelings are, and if I really even have any at all. But I think I like him as more than a friend. And that doesn't mean I want to be in a relationship with him but at least friends is nice. Sure, we flirt a lot but I am one of those natural flirts who sorts of does that with everyone without realising. But for once, whatever I am feeling hasn't gone away. In fact the more we talk the worse it gets.

And then with my luck, guess what happens next. He gets into a freaking car accident. Similar to the one I was in a few months ago, but a little bit more serious. He broke his collar bone and now we won't see each other for weeks. On the bright side, we talk on Facebook now ;)

So anyway, there is a little insight to how my feelings work. Anyone else like this?

- A very confused Random Girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment