Saturday 14 February 2015

Disneyland Paris Trip! :Part 1

Hey Guys! So tonight I am leaving to go to one of the most amazing places in the World... Disneyland! Why you ask? Because of a business conference thing. That sucks the fun out of it. Oh well. Still amazing to go though! So the only problem is that time is going soooooo slowly... Like unbelievably slow.. Me and my friend Anna leave at midnight to get in a coach for 17 hours! But I've been packed and ready to go since 9am!! I guess I was excited.. By the way I'm not usually out of bed until about 1pm. So I still have like 7 hours until we have to go and I have nothing to do to pass the time. I am currently watching a film in Italian with no subtitles which is very confusing.. So for the next post will keep you guys updated on what has been happening! If anyone has any ideas as to what I can do to pass the time, let me know!

-A very Bored/Exctited Random Girl xx

2 comments: