Monday 23 February 2015

Disneyland Paris: Part 2


Day 1: Sunday
So the trip started at midnight, where all 16 of us got on the coach. 6 of which arrived very drunk and possibly high! The next few hours was spent making comparisons between a guy on the coach and a monkey. Btw they have a lot of similarities. So then at about 3am we all went to MacDonalds. Then off we went to Britstol where we were picking up another school who we have never met at all. Whose brilliant idea was it to put a bunch of strangers on the coach?? At 4am may I add! So whilst waiting forever for these people to arrive we saw some people walking their dog. AT 4AM!!!  Who the hell walks thier dog at 4 o clock in the morning!!!! So after a huge stare off between schools, and we were forced to squish together more we left to go to Dover! 

After our ferry trip we finally arrived in France! Where me, Anna and a guy called Ben played Uno for hours. It wasn't until a few hours later that I realised that they were cheating the whole time! Once I took charge of shuffling I finally won! So then we get to the hotel which is Western Themed. 

We later watched high school musical and fell alseep really early. I mean, I hadn't slept in 40 hours!

Day 2: Monday
So the next morning I wake up to find that I have several missed calls and texts from my teacher. So I tell this to Anna who then reveals that Miss came in the night before and we had a conversation with her. Apparently she was meant to check on us at 10pm and we fell asleep before that so she spent hours looking for us. In order to do this she went into EVERY SINGLE ROOM, to ask if they new where we were. So naturally when we go downstairs everybody keeps asking us where we were. Even now, days later I still have to recollection of any of this ever happening! 


So we went to Disneyland Park where we  went on lots of rides, including one that we had no idea what it was when we were queing for it, a haunted house which I had believed to be freaking horrifying from 10 years ago and ended up being very underwhelming, and a really fun finding nemo ride which had a game you could play during the que, where you are Crush from Finding Nemo and you have to avoid things! 




We then went to the firework show which was AMAZING! So much better than expected! 






Day 3: Tuesday
Tuesday was our first lecture in the morning which was followed by an 8 hour break before a workshop that afternoon. So my friend Hannah and Anna wanted to see the princesses and so me and another friend left them for a few hours. As they qued to see characters we kept accidently bumping into them without any ques! 



We also went to "it's a small world" 


I later on dragged my friends and my economics teacher onto a rollercoaster which scared the hell out of them before we got on when we heard the screams or terror coming from the people already on. 

Later that night after my teacher checked on us, me and Anna were packing when I get a knock on my door from one of the guys asking to come over for drinks in there room. So that's how me and Anna ended up hanging with 4 guys and sneaking out to a bar in Disney village in the middle of the night. This then lead to a conversation about how me and Anna were gonna watch the Lion King and how she hasn't seen it but we weren't able to because my iPad wouldn't work. So two of the guys invited us back to their room to watch it. By now I was fairly tipsy and Anna was fairly drunk. So we ended up with the four of us squished in bed together. Then when I look over I see Anna making out with one of the guys. When me and the other guy notice this we then move away from them cause, eew gross! Don't need to be that close to them when they are doing god knows what. Eventually the other guy passed out and then I notice that the other two have..... Progressed? So I end up running off and call a friend freaking out about how I left Anna behind. When I hang up, Anna walks in carrying a bra with disheveled hair and a wierd look on her face. She then proceeds to tell me how far they got (nearly all the way), and started to freak out about people finding out.

Day 4: Wednesday
We had the most awkward breakfast in history with Anna and the guy awkwardly ignoring each other. This was followed by a lecture which I fell asleep during and was woken up to my friend and a guy staring at me. This leads to everyone asking me what happened last night. And I was like- what do you mean? I then find out that everyone was in another room talking about us the whole time! Everyone thinks I was up to "things" but of course I can't say anything because I have to keep Anna's secret. And that was how he foursome rumour was born! 

The rest of the trip is uneventful as I slept almost the whole way back home. I finally got home at around 3am and went to bed.

And that was my trip! Let me know if any I you have had any interesting trips or your experiences with Disneyland Paris! 

-Random Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment