Monday 11 January 2016

5 OUT OF 5 UNIVERSITY OFFERS!

Oh my god, I am way to excited. Just found out I got offered a place at every university I applied to! I mean sure some of them aren't exactly hard to get into but for me this is huge! It is slowly starting to get more real that I am actually going somewhere in 8 months. It will be a whole new life. And now I have five options as to where I want to go. Now I am at the stage where I am going to have to worry about student loans, and accommodation. And reply to all of them. It is getting scarier and scarier as I go through each step but also just as exciting too. But sometimes I worry about how I am going to cope away from home, when there will be people I am leaving behind. My family. We have always been extremely close, and I almost think it will be harder for my mum than for me to see me go. Yet I can't wait. Well I say that, and part of it is true. But another thing that is changing is that the closer I get to my future, the more attached I am becoming to things at home. The people, my job, even the school. (It's a miracle, I know). It just makes it that much harder for me when I have to leave. But at least it will always be here for me to come back to.

- Random Girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment