Friday 8 January 2016

The Kingdom of Boredom

You know that saying, "time flies when you are having fun"? Well, time has been going dead slow the last few days. It's funny because since September, life was flying by very quickly and before I knew it, a term had gone. And now each minute ticks by painfully slow. What feels like fifteen minutes is usually about two. I have been back at school for two days but I don't think thats the reason. It seems like I am always counting down the time lately. I'm either waiting for a TV show to start, a lesson to end, that one person to reply to my message. So I try to keep busy so time will move faster but that seems to be failing. I feel like I am stuck in some never ending slow motion life, when all I want to do is fast forward time a little bit. I guess being alone hasn't helped my boredom. My friends all went back to uni this week, and I have distanced myself from the ones I made at school. Why I did that? I don't really know but I don't really regret it. But that is a story for another time.

So I am pathetic and alone on a Friday night with nothing to do. And I am annoyed at myself for not planning something. I have work in the morning so I wouldn't have been able to go out anyway, but it still sucks. Even my family are busy. My parents are out and my brother is chatting to his friends on his playstation. Wow, life really is pathetic when your brother has a more active social life than you do.

Anyway, there you have it. My boring, sucky thoughts. Anyone else feeling like this right now?

- A very bored Random Girl xxx

P.S if you are a regular reader, please comment every so often. Would be great to get some feedback! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment