Saturday 9 January 2016

A Random Work Day

Hey, so I have decided to tell you how my shift at work usually goes. I work at the local pub as a waitress and it can sometimes be a little... strange. I will basically describe how my shift at work today went. Well, first I went in at about 11:30 am which I hate, because I am completely and utterly useless in the morning. I am pretty sure I spent the first two hours walking around and drinking water. Plus pretending to clean stuff. I then found a poster full of kiddie animal stickers which were named after some of the staff members. Then we spent the rest of the morning trying to stop the ceiling from leaking, and put a bunch of containers all over the floor because it was practically raining inside.

Then a lot of the shift was spent talking about this guy from work who idiotically crashed his car, But what they don't know is that I have spoken to him non-stop since. Even skyped a few times. Before the crash we flirted a bit but we weren't really that close. So when they talked about him I didn't really know what to say cause they don't know that I talk to him. So I just chose not to comment, whilst sneakily texting him throughout the shift about what people have said about him. Even fitted in a short Skype call during my break ;) At least until we got caught by one of the chefs who looked at us really weirdly.

It was a little slow, so nothing very dramatic. The boys made weird bird noises and asked all the girls if they will have their babies. We met a local celebrity who is meant to be very famous but I didn't have a clue who he was when I served him.

So that was pretty much it for today. It rained indoors, met a celebrity and avoided the boys craziness.

Wish me luck for tomorrow!

- Random Girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment