Saturday 31 January 2015

TV Pilot Opinions

Hey guys! So today is Saturday, and as usual I spent it in bed watching TV. So for some reason I decided to watch the pilots of multiple shows. So here is my opinion on some of them-

Teen Wolf- So I must admit that I have seen the pilot like 7 times and I am slightly obsessed. I mean who doesn't love Dylan O'Brien as Stiles! Of course Scott turning into a werewolf is going to be a bit cliche but that can't be helped when the plot is about werewolves. Also Scott (Tyler Posey) was in desperate need of a haircut. But all in all was a good Pilot and I cant wait for the new season to continue.

Gotham- Now I cannot say that I am a huge fan of Batman and fully understand the storyline but even I could tell that some of the ages were of in comparison to Bruce Wayne. Despite this it was interesting to watch and I loved Penguin who actually behaves like a Penguin! The one thing that I cannot get passed it the line said by a woman named Fish. "I see a little danger in your eye. I wonder what you will do with it?" First off the lady is named Fish. FISH! What kind of name is that?!?! And its danger, not a toy? He isn't going to do anything with it.

American Horror Story- I watched this purely due to the fact that that it was rated the top show on IMDB. I mean it even beat Game of Thrones! So I had high expectations. However I ended up finding it highly disturbing and creepy. What was up with the baby heads in jars? And the creepy maid lady who plays Barneys mum on How I Met Your Mother who turned into a hot chick trying to seduce the husband, I mean now he is lusting over a old lady. That's just wrong. And then the husband has strange fetishes about standing in front of a fire butt naked. Even if he does have a decent butt I don't really get it. Then there was the dude in the black morph suit who slept with the wife. Who was that guy? Cause we all know its not the nudist pyromaniac husband. There were too many storylines going on at once so it was hard to keep up.

Orange is the new black- At first I thought it was kind of weird that the woman was crying on the toilet right before/after she was having sex with her fiance but it made more sense when I realised she was going to prison the next day. But I spent most of the episode trying to work out what was going on as there was lots of jumping back and forwards. But overall I still thought it was good.

Glee- Okay, so instead of watching the pilot I watched last nights episode instead. I thought it was worth mentioning as I was very confused about some things. Whats is Sue's obsession with Klaine? Did anyone else find the Jigsaw Sue really creepy? Am I the only one who noticed that technically the New Directions only had 6 members and not 12 so they technically shouldn't have even been able to perform let alone win? I'm not really sure whats going on with Glee anymore but it seems to have gone downhill so much that they seem to be making fun of themselves which actually makes it funnier.

Anyway those were my opinions. Please share any if yours!

- Random Girl xxx
















No comments:

Post a Comment