Wednesday 2 September 2015

Back to School

Hey! Twice in one week, shocking I know. But I finally got my new laptop which makes it that more possible to post again. So as you can tell by the title the topic of today's post is the most popular of any teenager, school. Tomorrow school starts again. But this isn't any first day of school. No, it is my last ever first day of school! I hope. It was meant to be last year but I am determined to finish this year. Anyway, to mark the occasion I am making a list of my top five things I hate and love about school.

Things I love about school-

1) Everyone's favourite probably, is seeing your friends. Because when we are finished, when will we ever get the chance to see your friends five out of seven days a week ever again?

2) Getting out of the house. Because let's face it. If I didn't have school everyday I would probably spend my days glued to my laptop on my bed whilst watching TV. Oh wait I am doing that now! But not for long.

3) Learning. Sometimes learning can actually be fun and interesting. I mean sure there are things like maths which sucks (not that have maths lessons anymore) but there are interesting topics about history or geography. About things that are going on in the world. Or even finding out something basic that you never knew before.

4) The gym and pool. Our school has a new building which is actually pretty cool and the facilities are great. Plus you know, you get access for free!

5) Access to town. My school is like a three minute walk to the hughstreet which is highly convenient for well.. pretty much everything.


Things I hate about school-

1) Assembly and Chapel has to be the worst. Because why do I want to spend hours in my week sitting around listening (or pretending to) to teachers yapping on about a bunch of crap.

2) Homework. No need to explain that one.

3) Exams suck. I mean we spend about fourteen (well only eight for me) in school and it all comes down to a couple of exams which determines whether or not your life is going to rock or suck.

4) sitting in long classes when they are boring as hell.

5) One thing you can always count on is sucky food. I mean, really? Most the time I skip lunch anyway.


So there you have my lists of what we have to expect this school year. Good luck to all of you!

-Random Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment