Sunday 14 February 2016

In Love?

So what exactly is love? I'm never been in love so I have no idea. But I think I'm falling in love. Is that ridiculous? To think that you could be in love with someone after only going out a few weeks. I mean we planned on breaking up in a few months when I go to uni. But I think deep down that I can't go through with it. But don't know what that means though. I don't think it will stop me from leaving but I don't think I can end the relationship either. I'm at the point where I think he will have to do it. And I have a feeling that he will struggle to. So what the hell are we meant to do? I feel like I would be an idiot for not leaving because of him. But when we aren't together I miss him all the time. He is the first one I think about when I go to bed and the last when I go to sleep. And it couldn't be worse timing. This is the moment when I should be free and single to travel and start university but I just can't help it. He used to ask me quite often why I haven't been in a relationship before. And I guess I haven't ever met the right person. But now that I have it just makes it that much harder to end things. But then again maybe I am just being naive. Maybe we haven't been together enough to find any faults in each other. Because so far everything that people would consider annoying I just find funny. It's just the little things I love about him that make me question whether I might already be falling for him. So maybe I'm not in love with him yet but I definitely don't think it will be long. And it is completely out of my control. 

-Random Girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment