Thursday 19 March 2015

Are all Teachers Hypocrites?

Hey Guys! So I’m wondering. What it going on with teachers? When I was younger my teachers were okay. But now they are all just huge hypocrites or to be honest just a bully. Form teachers are the worst though. 
So my first one at this school was Mrs Lugg. I was about 13 which is an awkward stage for any girl especially when you have just moved across the country and are going to school with boys for the first time. So this teacher didn’t help as she spent the majority her time yelling at us in front of the boys about shorts skirts and wearing makeup. To be fair we were like the rebellious class so she had a lot to deal with, but still! We stressed her out so much that she ended up having a heart attack and got sent away in an ambulance. And she never had a form again.
Then there was Mrs Jupp. She was the biggest bitch of them all. She was also my Spanish teacher at the time, even though she is English. And her Spanish was crap.. I mean I would know, seeing as I am half Colombian and all.. I would have got 100% I’m my Spanish speaking exam if she hadn’t taken marks away for hesitation. HESITATION!! Really!!?!? Who does that?? I thought teachers wanted us to succeed?  And then I had my ski accident that year which led to me missing loads if school. So instead of trying to help me catch up when I was on crutches, she told me that I wasn’t good enough to be at the school, or to repeat the year. May I just add that this was on my birthday! I mean that’s just cruel. Who yells at a 16 year old, crippled girl on her birthday in front of everyone! 
So last year I had this teacher called Dr Crees. But he don’t really give a damn what we did. He swore more than we did and encouraged us to skip assemblys. He also didn’t notice I left his form when I moved to the year below until last week. You wanna know when I moved. 10 freaking months ago!!! 10! Really!?!??
My current form teacher is a nightmare. Her name is Madame Rosier and she is a bit of a psycho. She has yelled at this guy called Max cause he is late a lot (because if the train by the way. Not his fault) and keeps threatening to call his parents. Who don’t even give a damn. She keeps telling us to pull out skirts (which aren’t short) down and tries to interfere in every little decision we make. She also never turns up on time, if at all.
So that’s my history with form tutors. What about yours? 
- Random Girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment