Wednesday 1 April 2015

Easter Travels

Hey Guys! So sorry I haven't posted anything in ages! School was hectic and then I've been travelling around the country a bit. I mean, I have packed and unpacked 6 times in just as many days! Where am I going? Well nowhere interesting really. Everyone is in nice exotic places and I'm stuck in windy, rainy England. Don't get me wrong. I love England but the weather is really a downer.
So I went to Exeter to visit my friend Kat, and then home. Train back awful. Bunch of little kids screaming at eachother and running up and down the aisle. I also had to sit next to a grumpy old man who kept elbowing me, which led to me being squished against the aisle of screaming kids and being hit my peoples suitcases. And then to top it off? When I finally got to the station, no one came to pick me up so I had to walk through town to find my mum.. And I have never walked from the station to town before so that was an interesting experience.

I then had a hectic day of driving lessons, physio and hairdressing appointments, followed by packing.. Again! I am currenty in the car for a 8 hour journey across the country with my family, casually listening to Backstreet Boys! For those of you who don't know who get are, you are missing out! I was obsessed with them when I was 3, so in 2000. Wow that was 15 years ago. That makes me feel old. The reason for this trip is to visit my grandma, who honestly none of us really want to go and see but all know it could be the last time. No one has out right said it but it's what we are all thinking. That's the only reason why I have let my family drag me on this trip. So now I'm going to have to go and deal with mice, and evil twin cousin (will explain later) and an old house that I am severely allergic to. 

Wish me luck! Hope you guys all have a better Easter weekend than me!

-Random Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment