Tuesday 2 June 2015

Exams vs Writing

Hey guys! Oh my god it has been so long since I have posted anything. I missed my blog. For those of you who have still been reading thanks. I promised myself that I wouldn't post again until after exams are over. Unfortunately my last exam is one of the last in the country and I don't finish until the 19th June. But it was too long to be away and I was getting withdrawal symptoms. So here is a short post for now. I will make it up to you with more frequent posts than my weekly posts when exams are over.

Here is a little bit about what has been going on. Okay, I can't remember what I last told you but I think my last post was after Easter so I probably mentioned briefly my friends party and how I had boy drama. That is pretty much over. I will tell you the whole story soon. Other than that I have unfortunately spent most of my time revising. Exams Suck. I hate them and I hate revision. I am so bad at both. If I fail again I don't know what I am going to do. I can't wait until they are over. But once they are I will be saying goodbye to my friends who are leaving for uni and travelling. I don't know where I will be yet. I will let you guys know when I know.

The last thing I should probably mention is that I have been writing a teen fiction series and I am now on Wattpad. I know, I know. Bad timing with exams and all. I was going to wait but I was to impatient and you could probably tell. So I am @RandomGirl1302 on Wattpad so please check it out! I will put a link below with my first book. I have just finished the second one a few minutes ago and I will get to the last book in the Trilogy after exams. If I am patient enough to wait that is. Which I am probably not. Not going to lie.

Here is a description on what the first book is about,

Hope (The Gracewood Series) Book 1-

Amelia Hope James (or just Hope which she prefers) has always been in the limelight thanks to her movie star mother and her father the famous director, much to her dismay. Hope has lived her whole life under the shadow of her parents fame and knows just how fake the life of a celebrity can be. So when Hope gets sent to Gracewood Academy, one of the top boarding schools in the country, she finally has the chance to make a name for her self and see what life is like without having to deal the pressures of fame. 

However boarding school isn't exactly a walk in the park with the endless boy drama, a bitchy roommate, detentions, parties, a secret blogger who some how knows everything that goes on in Gracewood, and having to deal with the biggest issue of all. Keeping her identity a secret.
Here is the link-
Please Check it out and give me some feedback.
Anyway that's from me for now. I have to go and revise business studies :( exam is on Thursday. I will post to you guys about actual stories on what has been going on like boy drama, friend drama school drama and god knows what else soon, Not just these crappy updates I have been giving you guys lately. And remember summer is soon. And that means a lot more free time and interesting things to write about! Good luck for those of you who have exams!
- Lots of Love, Random Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment