Friday 19 June 2015

I AM BACK BITCHES!

Hey!!!!!! So just in case you haven't read any of my latest posts or you have been living under a rock, I have been going through the worst thing any teenager will ever go through. Exams. Yes the E word. But in case you didn't guess I FINALLY finished them. Three hours ago actually. This is not only good for me but for you guys too because now I can post more often!

So today's exam was eventful. I had my G4 Geography exam this afternoon. I spent all morning with my classmates revising and chatting, lunch with my friends and then we all headed to the exam hall. A normal exam day. Then this guy is carrying a water bottle and I hear people laughing. Turn out it isn't water but vodka! and he downed half of it before the exam. Who goes into there last A2 Exam drunk? On what planet is that a good idea? I mean his friends just got expelled. Did he want to too? We only have 2 weeks left and then we all split up forever. At this rate he will be gone long before that. So anyway, after that drama we go inside and start the exam and then twenty minutes in, the fire alarm goes off. Why the heck did it have to go off right in the middle of the last exam? Couldn't it wait a few hours? Apparently it was because someone burnt some toast.TOAST. That is what almost ruined my life. Okay not my life but my exam. I mean it is important. Other than that it was pretty uneventful.

Afterwards I was meant to go out with the geography people but I said goodbye to some of my friends who are leaving and then came home instead. Sitting in my PJs in my comfy bed watching TV and writing verses going out with people I sort of know and get completely smashed? I vote home. Besides, I am going out next weekend and the weekend after and I can go whenever I want now that school is over.

So as a final note I would like to say.... SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE! More exciting posts are coming soon to a computer near you!

- Random Girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment