Friday 18 March 2016

A Busy Random Girl

Hey everyone! Sorry its been a little while. But really, did anyone actually believe my good streak was going to last that long? To be fair, life has never been more busy. I have had university applications to deal with, my parents have been harassing me a lot, I had a whole lot of mock exams, went out with my friends a few times and obviously spent time with the boyfriend. So yeah, extremely busy. Mocks are over and Easter is quickly approaching. It is going to suck cause I am busy with work and revision for my actual exams, but I am also very excited to have all my uni friends come home! Yay.

Life has been really depressing and boring other than my love life. School is hard, my bosses are being dickheads and most my friends are either hours away or out of the country. But at least I have someone to cheer me up when I get stressed out. The next three months are going to be tough. And the worst part is that I want to cherish the last few months I have at home before I leave for university but i'm too busy to notice.

So there is a little update on how my life is a little overloaded. Will try and write a proper post soon, but no promises!

-Random Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment