Wednesday 27 April 2016

Ten Things to Look Forward to at University

So I have been thinking a lot about the future lately. Not super far, just the next few years. And I am excited but a little sad too. So if you read this blog regularly you will know that I should be going to university in a few months. And yes I have thought a lot about having the freedom to do what I want, go out when I want and be far from home. But there are lots of little simple things that I have only just realised that has made me really excited about going. Here is a little list-

  1. I can wear whatever the hell I want! I am way to excited about this one. After having to wear school uniform for years and then sixth form clothes, I am thrilled to be allowed to wear jeans and a T-shirt every day. Hmmm... may need to buy more clothes. Shopping trip anyone?
  2. Go out whenever I want to. No long lectures from mum or curfews.
  3. Eat whatever I want. I get to choose what I fancy everyday. However, I may just end up forgetting to eat. Whoops.
  4. Buying duvet covers and cutlery. Will be cool to have new bedding and have my own cutlery. 
  5. Living in a new place. After living in the countryside for the last six years, living in the city will be different. Especially without my family.
  6. Making new friends. I actually can't wait to meet new people in halls and have a bunch of new friends around all the time. This year all my friends are far away so having some close will be nice.
  7. Living walking distance from my best friend. We have been living hours away from each other for the last two years and now we can see each other whenever I want.
  8. New Stationary! because who doesn't love the smell of fresh paper and new coloured pens.
  9. New subject to study. I am actually looking forward to learning new things. Especially because its mostly coursework based and not exams. God I hate exams.
  10. Making new memories. Yes, I can be cheesy too.
So there you have it. My list of things I look forward to doing in September. Will probably have a post coming up about my plans for summer soon.

-Random Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment