Friday 3 June 2016

End of School Update

Hi. Sorry it has been so long. Life has been busy. Same excuse as usual. School is finishing up which meant a lot of events and exams going on. So what have you missed?

Well I am not sure when the last time I posted was but here is a few key things. I had my last day of school ever. Everyone dresses up in school uniform which are tight and uncomfortable as they haven't been worn in two years. We wreck havoc at the school, bringing in 7 tonnes of sand with us. Why? Well if we can't go to the beach then why not bring the beach to us? Though our paddling pools don't quite beat the ocean. But its okay, we brought water guns to cool us off. Also filled out teachers office with balloons filled with glitter, post noted the windows, stole out teacher's shoes to invent a treasure hunt for her etc. This was followed by a presentation of our life at sixth form. Of course, I wasn't mentioned. Because why would I be? I'm basically a nobody. I went from being someone well known and friends with not only the nerds but also with the popular crowd, to a year where no one knew or cared who I was. Then there was a long boring ceremony thing which is kind of like a graduation only much lamer. I mean why don't we get a cap and gown like on TV? Or a diploma type thing. No we just get a boring speech about what we have learnt over the last few years.

So other than this, I have been mostly revising for exams. Sad, I know. Good news is that in three weeks its over. Bad news is that it means I actually have to take these last few exams soon. The hard ones which basically determine my future forever. Or at least for the next few years.

On a happier note, I did get to go out one night with two of my best friends who I hadn't seen since Christmas. They got to meet my boyfriend and I got to meet one of their boyfriends. So the two couples and the two thirds wheels all went out to surprise another one of my best friends for her birthday. She had no idea we are coming. Sounds like a great night, right? Well I still enjoyed it despite my friend taking cocaine, another friend getting harassed by these two guys, and my boyfriend nearly getting into a fight. Twice. So we gave up before things got worse and left early to end the night eating nachos. What better way to end the night than with your drunken best friends eating cheesy goodness.

So now what? Well I am leaving soon to go travelling for a month. I'm a little sad to leave my boyfriend but I am getting more excited about it now. I keep forgetting its actually happening because there has been so many other things to focus on before that happens. I had a nightmare last night though about it. I dreamt that I forgot important things and something went wrong with the flight. I always have weird dreams about all the possible things that could go wrong before something big happens. Like start of exams, first day of school, driving tests, holidays etc. So I am not really worried about the dream because nothing usually ever goes wrong.

Today I am kind of in a bad mood though. I was really happy and excited when I woke up. Was going to have a break from revision and see my best friend and then my boyfriend. Then they both cancelled and despite it being a really nice day I have no one to spend it with so I don't see the point in even getting dressed. (Don't worry I still showered.) It just made me realise I don't have any friends here at the moment. I couldn't think of anyone to meet up with because they are either busy revising or away at uni or somewhere. I can't wait for them to all come home. Because right now I am alone an it sucks. The only reason why I remembered to blog today was because I have no one to talk to so I decided to talk to strangers instead.

One last thing. Thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog whilst I haven't been posting. Normally I come back to 0 views for weeks but I have had people reading it every day which is pretty much a miracle to me. As summer approaches I will hopefully be able to post more about my summer and my trip.

So there is a little update for you all :)

-Random Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment