Friday 24 June 2016

Finished School

Hey everyone!!! Guess what!?! Exams are finally freaking over! I am freeeeeeeeee. Okay sorry a bit over excited. It hasnt really hit me yet that school is officially over. I had all the special ceremonies, presentations, end of year pranks etc. Today I handed in all the textbooks that have been piling up in my bedroom for the past three years. I gave my teachers cards and presents and said goodbye to a few. And then I took my last (and toughest) exam. I kind of feel like I was missing something. Because all that happened is that I walked out, went into my mums car and went home. That's it. I have spent pretty much all my free time revising so now that I have free time and nothing to revise? Well I am bored. It has only been a few hours and I have been bored constantly. Luckily my best friend is saving me because we are going out tonight. But she is taking forever to get here for pre drinks so I am blogging and pre drinking on my own. A bit sad, I know but I can't really afford many drinks whilst out so I need to drink more now so I can buy less drinks whilst out. Good thing my brothers prom was yesterday because there is a lot of free leftover alcohol for me to drink :)

-Random Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment