Sunday 26 June 2016

Plans for Summer

SUMMER IS COMING! If Game of Thrones started the show with that line then maybe it would be slightly less depressing. Gotta love it though. Anyway, going off topic. So this summer is very exciting because it is the last summer I have before going to university. How will I spend it? Going travelling of course! I am going to be heading to Toronto, Canada first for three days to stay with family. Then heading to Orlando, Florida to meet my little cousin (who is fifteen) where we will also be staying with family. And of course going to Universal Studios! Can't wait. I love theme parks so much. And the hot sunny weather will be amazing too. Which is why I have been torturing myself running to be bikini ready :) Then we are headed to Tampa, Orlando where we will learn how to ride horses. Then Washington D.C to go on a shopping trip and site seeing. Then I am leaving my cousin who will go back home to Colombia and I will be going back to Toronto for a week. And after a month of travelling I will return home.

So need to buy a suitcase, book the rest of my plane tickets, buy books, movies, music have an amazing time! But be far away from my boyfriend :( well good thing I have Skype! 

-Random Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment